A hard disk is very vital computer components in addition to the processor and RAM and if the hard drive is damaged, the computer’s performance will be impaired as a whole. In addition, the storage data in a danger of being lost forever. So before Damaged your Hard Disk you need to do some simple steps to Fix Damaged Hard Disk.
Complete Tutorial How to Fix Damaged Hard Disk Or Error easily.
1. Open the Start menu, select Computer.
2. In the computer window, you will see a list of your hard drive (usually: C, D and E) select one example E then right click on the drive select properties .
3. Click on tools and then select Check Now in the Error-checking menu.
4. You will be taken to the window to check the disk windows with some of the options provided.
- Automatically fix file system errors: This option will repair damaged files or folders in the drive.
- Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors: This option will check for bad sectors and then perform the recovery to resolve the issue.
- Click start to begin the process of checking and automatic repair hard disk.
5. If the second option is chosen, the length of time required depends on the size of the contents of the files on the disk itself.
6. Once the process is complete, you will receive an error report and improvements that have been made windows.
7. Note: if the drive is in check is the drive that contains the Windows system (C ) eat the schedule the disk check to run after a restart that is at start up the computer. I, therefore, recommend that the examination is conducted at the end of the C drive.
Is How It Can Be Successfully 100% For Fixing Damaged Hard Disk?
I’ve said above, this process can only be executed when the computer is in a normal state. If the problem can not boot or the hard disk is not recognized, do things as simple as removing cable SATA and then put it back in. Some of the problems that can be solved with this method include: Computers often hangs (blocked), its performance is slow (slow) or any other issue because any bad sectors on the hard disk.