Android is the most popular mobile OS platform and billions of users are using android devices and in Android there some stock, system apps that are pre-installed apps from google and from the manufacturer. If your Android device is not rooted and wants to Remove Stock, System App On Android, but it is little difficult. As root Android devices allow hiding such unwanted apps and also remove them permanently easily. But don’t worry I have a simply awesome method without any risk you can remove them without root.you need to follow some simple steps to remove unwanted apps.
Remove Stock, System App On Android:
1. First open your setting>>developer option
if you can’t find developer option then go Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number. Tap on build number 7-10 times and your developer options will get activated
2. now on developer option enable USB Debugging.
3. now install Debloater tool in your PC that will allow you to remove system apps from your device.
4. Now connect your android device with USB cable with your PC and wait for the tool to detect your device.
5. Now after the device is detected you need to scan the apps that being now installed in your device and that includes your system apps.
6. Now mark up the apps that you want to remove from your device and then click on apply button and this will block all those apps from your device.
7. You can also undo this process by un-ticking them to use them again.
So I think you can now Remove Stock, System App On Android without root easily. This will help you remove unwanted and not usable apps and also give you some memory space.