If you are a blogger or a website owner or If you ever come across an interesting font on a Web page you visit, then you can easily find the website font and text size details. Every Internet browser has a code view feature, and you just need basic knowledge about how to read HTML and CSS code in order to look it up yourself. Once you have looked up the font, you can use it on your own website or anywhere. But You don’t know how to read HTML and CSS code then you can try another method. So here I will share you an easy method to know or identify websites font and text size details.
How To Identify Websites Font And Text Details?
Artequalswork is a very interesting site, It will help you to identify websites font and also text size details websites. So let’s start How to find it.
1. First, go this site Link: Fount.
2. Now you can see a button Fount.
3. You need to Drag that button into your bookmarks bar.
3. Next, visit any website and click on the bookmark button and Click on any type text you want to identify. Then you can see the top right site a box will show the text font details.
4. To turn Fount off, just click the bookmarklet again.
One thinks the Fount works in Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and IE8+.