Hello there, Today I am Going to share You How We Can Stop Stalkers on WhatsApp? Whatsapp is a social app, it is a very useful app and people can connect easily with each other therefore millions of users are using WhatsApp now these days. But as the popularity of WhatsApp increasing and it also introduces so many features in it which are the risk of privacy. If you are new and have less knowledge about WhatsApp so it is very easy to steal your daily activity and your identity easily.
But don’t worry I have some method to Stop Stalkers on WhatsApp.So If you want to Stop Stalkers on WhatsApp then just follow the simple steps.
For more Whatsapp Trick and Tips: Click here
How To Stop Stalkers on WhatsApp?
1. Hide All your profile photos
Every user of WhatsApp can see your photos on WhatsApp, first of all, hide your photos with privacy for this purpose just follow these simple steps.
- On Whatsapp clicks on three dots in the main WhatsApp window
- there select settings and then select the account and then privacy
- In the section of “who can see my personal info” select profile photo and set your setting here (Nobody)
2. Block All Unknown Contacts
As on every social media, We all have few friends which are our real friends most of our contacts are only fake are only that people which we don’t know in our real life. So this step is very important. I recommended you block that contacts which are irritating you for this purpose just follow these simple steps.
- First open your WhatsApp chat window for that particular person (you want to block)
- In your Whatsapp clicks on three dots in the main WhatsApp window
- Now select more and then select block
3. Turn off your Last Seen
Turn off you’re last seen is the very important and biggest step for the safety and privacy of your WhatsApp account.if you want to turn off your last seen on whatsapp just follow these simple steps in Whatsapp click on “three dots” in the main
- In Whatsapp click on “three dots” in the main WhatsApp window
- There select “settings” and then select “account” and then “privacy”
- In the section of “who can see my personal info” select the option you want from here.
4. Turn Off Blue Ticks in Your WhatsApp
It is also very important few months ago WhatsApp introduces this features it is very important for all users and also for privacy. if you want to turn off blue ticks just follow these simple steps.
- Go to section “Messaging” in the privacy window
- Clear the “Read receipt” Selection or uncheck it