DigitalOcean a Cheap VPS provider with multiple server locations. Among the preferred server is the server Singapore either for Webhosting or for SSH.Just for $5 you can get a reliable VPS with good customer support. So here I will explain step by step how to register and deploy VPS in DigitalOcean.
1. First Click HERE
2. Click Sign Up
3. Fill Email and Password and click Sign Up
4. Open the email to confirm your registration
In the Billing section, you need to add a Credit Card or PayPal account. I recommend just use a PayPal account. With the $ 5 you can create (deploy) VPS.
1. Click Update Billing option
2. Select only PayPal, scroll down please make payment. To be safer, deposit only $ 10 or $5
3. Select Pay with my PayPal account
4. In the PayPal page, log in your Paypal account and click on pay
5. Wait a moment, the deposit will be added to your account
You also get free $10 credit for the first time. That mean you have total $15 credit. With this credit you can create up to 3 VPS for one month or one VPS for three months.
Deploy VPS in DigitalOcean
1. Click the Create Droplet option
2. Write hostname (domain name may be, or whatever you like ) and then select a space to be made
3. Select a location server ( New York, Canada, Singapore or any )
4. Select the OS to be installed
5. Click the Create Droplet
6. Please wait a few seconds for the installation
Now open your email to see detail VPS (IP, Username, and Password). then login to VPS using PuTTY.If you have any problem to create VPS then comment here I will help you.