Gmail is my favorite Email client and I have used it for last 5 years. But I am very irritated for the unwanted and annoying emails in Gmail.I don’t like those unwanted newsletters, people and other uninvited e-mail senders. I think you also don’t like those emails. That mean we need to block those emails.
So the Good News is that Google recently announced new specific email addresses block features in Gmail. So now we can directly block those unwanted emails, newsletters, people and other uninvited e-mail senders.
How To Block Specific email address in Gmail?
Steps For Pc Users:
1. Log in your gmail account
2. open the mail you want to block
3. Now click on right more button and click “block username ”
4. next click the block blue button and the email id Blocked
Steps For Mobile Users:
- log in your gmail account
- open the email you want to block
- click the right menu and click block.