The Amazon Web Services AWS offers free windows VPS for new users without any cost.The AWS Free VPS includes services with a free tier available for 12 months.Before 12 months, you will not get any charges with Free tier.
The Package You Will Get
- 1Gb of RAM
- 30Gb HDD
- 1 virtual processor at 2.49Ghz
- OS: Microsoft Windows Server and Linux
How To Get Windows VPS For One YEAR?
- First Go this Link http://aws.amazon.com/free/
- And sign up for a free account
- create a new account by selecting “I am a new user” and entering your email like this:
- click the “sign up for AWS” link and next page you will ask for your details. You will need to fill this up in order to proceed to the next step.
- Fill in your Full name, company, select your country, enter address, city, state, postal code, phone number, the security code and finally check the AWS customer agreement. After everything is filled in nicely click the Create Account and Continue button. You will be redirected to the page where you need to enter your credit card details:
Now they want to verify your mobile number. You will receive an automated call from Amazon and will need to enter the provided PIN number in order to proceed.
- After Verify, your number just click the “Continue to select your Support Plan” button. You will need to select the support plan for your VPS.Now in the options menu select Basic free.
- And Then click Continue and you finally have your Amazon Web Services account.
If your details are valid you will receive a confirmation email come up with successful registration.
To Create Windows VPS Follow The Steps
- Log in your account and click EC2 (Virtual Servers in the Cloud)
- Next page you will find a “Launch Instance” button click there.
- now you will see several OS version Just choose “Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Base”
- Next page you need to select the specs of your new VPS. In order to keep it free, always select the one that has the green “Free tire eligible” text.
- Next click Review and Launch button
- On next page, you need to select a new key pair or create one. type any name and click Launch Instance and you are done.