If you have lost your android phone and want to delete all data from your lost android phone, then I have a perfect method for you. It will delete all your data like photos, apps, music, and settings. It is very important to delete or erase all data from that phone because sometimes we are saved some sensitive personal data.So we are scared that sensitive file should not fall into wrong hands.
How To Delete All data From Your Lost Android Phone?
- Your device is connected with your Google account.
- Your device has access to the internet.
Follow The Steps:
1. Go To this link Google Device manager
2. Login to your google account.
3. After login, a page will open there and also there will show your mobile model details.
4. Now click the Erase button, now a popup will open click the red erase button.
you are done.If your device is offline, The process will start as soon as when the device will online.After that Your apps, photos, music, and settings will be deleted. But It may not be able to wipe the content of the SD card in your device.