Want to create your website without any hosting. Then google drive is the best alternative for you. Google drive has awesome free service. It will help you to create your website on google drive. You can publish all kind of content on your websites like images, videos, audio file and others also.
How To Create Your Websites On Google Drive?
Follow The Steps:
1.Login Your account on google drive.
2. Make a folder in Google Drive
3. Upload In this folder aa index.html for testing or Download a Demo HTML file from here initializr.com
4. Now right-click the folder that includes the website files and click “share”
5. Next click “advanced”
6.Next to “private” click “change”
7. Select “On – public on the web” and press done
8. Again Right click on the website folder again in Google Drive.
9. Click Get link and copy the link.
10. The link looks like https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-84KLSI7AflhSLXJ6enAtTG1xSmNvUU5DMGFiSVpLVER6Q&
11. Copy the code between between “id=” and “& like 0B- 84KLSI7AflhSLXJ6enAtTG1xSmNvUU5DMGFiSVpLVER6Q
12. Now copy paste the following: https://drive.google.com then add your ID, THIS IS YOUR WEBSITE URL
EX: https://googledrive.com/host/0B- 84KLSI7AflhSLXJ6enAtTG1xSmNvUU5DMGFiSVpLVER6Q
Now you are done. You have successfully created a website on google drive.