Entropay is one of the best secure VCC or virtual credit card provider. With the Entropay VCC, you can purchase anything in the online like hosting, domain, VPS, clothes, electronics, gadgets etc. Entropay VCC is same like a credit card which has sixteen digit card number, validity, and CVV.But the difference between Entropay VCC and a credit card is that Entropay VCC in general can not be created to purchase installments and no physical Card. If you want to use Entropay you have to enter some balance into the Entropay. You can directly TopUp Entropay Card with your Credit Card or debit card and even by bank transfer.
Well, here I will love to share with you how to create Entropay credit card and also how to add balance or TopUp Entropay Credit card. You can also check Top Free Virtual Credit Card (VCC) Providers if you want other VCC provider.
How To Create Entropay account and TopUp Entropay with Debit Card?
Basically, It is easy to create an account on Entropay. You can follow the steps to create Entropay account:
1. Go to the official Entropay website here https://www.entropay.com/ and then click Sign Up Now
2. Then enter all personal data such as name, your Date of Birth, username, email, password. After filling the data click on Get Your Card! or you can also register directly through Facebook.
3. If you already register on Entropay then Login to your account. After login press the button Top-Up to funds in your Entropay account.
4. Next page, you need to TopUp your card.You can do it by the two methods i.e. Bank transfer and Credit or Debit Card. Credit or Debit card is the easiest way to TopUp Entropay. It will instantly recharge your Entropay.
On the other hand, the Bank transfer will proceed approximately within three days to recharge your Entropay account.So I think Debit or credit card is a better option.
If you like to TopUp instantly by credit card then click on TopUp upper option.
5. Next, You need to enter you debit or credit card details. On the page, you can also enter your own amount (between $5.00 and $2000.00) and then click confirm details.
6. Next, you will be taken to a page Card Authentication and then the process will be directed to the VBV page. On this page will process your request and will send an authorization code to the number you have registered.
then immediately enter the authorization code sent to your phone, and click OK. and after that, your account will be charged according to the value that you want in advance.
After that, you can see your card with sixteen digit card number, CVV, and expiry date and also your account balance.
Good luck and if you have any questions please comment below, we will try our best to help you.