Recording a call is important for people who want to keep the record of the conversation they had. Moreover, recording a conversation is important for people who tend to forget what points or things they discussed on the call. It is not possible to have a pen and paper handy everything you are on an important call. All these situations can be tackled with just one call Recorder app installed on your phone. All you need to do is install the app, it will record calls for you.
There are many call recording apps available on Google Play but to help you get the best, we have compiled a list of best Android Call Recorder apps for you.
- Advanced Call Recorder
One of the best call recording apps, Advanced Call Recorder efficiently records and saves outgoing and incoming calls on your smartphone. Let’s look at the features of the app in detail:
- In case you have forgotten to start the call recording or want to record the call from between, you can go to the app and initiate the recording with a single tap.
- It also enables you to blocked annoying unwanted or unknown numbers.
- You can keep your call recordings secure with a Password or Pattern lock.
- You can set the app to automatically or manually record the calls.
- You can share the recorded calls with ease and add notes to the recorded audio files.
2. Automatic Call Recorder
Automatic Call Recorder app is another best application to record calls on your Android. Let’s look at the features of the app in detail:
- You can choose to record and save or ignore any phone calls.
- It enables you to record, share and listen to the recordings. You can also add notes to the recording.
- The app is integrated with Dropbox and Google Drive so the calls can be saved and synchronized to the cloud.
- It comes with three settings, Record Everything(records every call you get), Ignore Everything(Doesn’t record a single call) and Ignore Contacts(the setting will record calls of people other than your contacts.
- It is a user-friendly application which saves recorded calls in good quality.
3. Call Recorder – ACR
Call Recorder-ACR is call recording app that you should consider having on your phone. Let’s look at the features of the app in detail:
- It allows you to search your call recording.
- You can group your call recordings by date.
- You can also mark your call recordings as important to prevent them from auto deleting once the inbox is filled.
- It has integration with Google Drive and Dropbox which makes it easy to save your important call recordings to the cloud.
- You can choose different recording modes like by record by contact, number, or non-contacts and more.
4. Galaxy Call Recorder
Galaxy Call Recorder is a simple to use app to record calls automatically on your Android smartphone. Let’s look at the features of the app in detail:
- It enables you to record calls automatically as well as manually.
- You can stop call recording from the notification bar itself.
- You can play, delete the recent recording from the notification bar.
- It gives detailed information about the call records such as contact name and icon.
- You can exclude contacts for whom you don’t want to record calls.
5. Call Recorder
Last but not the least, Call Recorder is one of the best apps to record calls. Let’s look at the features of the app in detail:
- You can record your calls automatically.
- Install the app and it will start recording your calls on its own.
- It allows you to organize calls by category such as time, group by names, group by dates and more.
- You can playback or save your calls in mp3 files on your SD card.
- It has a simple interface which makes it easy to manage the app.
So, now you know about the best call recording apps for Android. Download an app which suits you and gets all your important calls recorded so that no information is lost while you are on a phone.